Sunday, June 1, 2008

QMJHL Logo Pool

The London Knights won the OHL Tournament of Logos so it's on to the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League to complete the trifecta. Once we determine the best of the QMJHL, we'll have the champions from each of the CHL leagues compete for the Memorial Cup of logos, if you will. Below are the 18 logos that will be used in this tournament, which kicks off tomorrow.






There they are. I believe they're all accurate with one minor exception. I need an updated version of the new Montreal Junior logo. If you see any mistakes, let me know and I'll get my graphics updated. Enjoy the QMJHL Tournament of Logos!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

go remparts!!

Garn said...

Go Seadogs.

Pas said...

http://www.juniordemontreal.com/page-en-1.htm

the Montreal Junior homepage,
you can see the new logo on top of the page,

poul said...

my money's on rimouski

Drew Bar-Fridge said...

i dont see how any of the Q teams can hold a flame to the olympiques logo

(pardon the pun)

BoL0 said...

I have and updated logo, for the Shawinigan Cataractes. I don't know how you could work with it, but here's the link

http://www.cataractes.qc.ca/images/newlogo.jpg

I'll try to get another one smaller

111 said...

go junior

Erik said...

The Maineiacs logo is my favorite in sports. Their alternate jersey with just the crazy guys facial features on grey is great too.


alt jersey

Unknown said...

Damn that Cataractes logo is fugly !

He looks cross-eyed :P